Click to download PDF documents:
Posted in order of precedence. (Also, see Common WEG Forms)
- Document filed in the real estate records of Marion county where property is located, and incorporated by reference into the deeds of every property located within the described area, setting out the rules and regulations pertaining to those properties. It is commonly used to spell out restrictive covenants in neighborhoods.
- Document filed with a government body to legally document the creation of a corporation. Articles of incorporation must contain pertinent information such as the firm’s name, street address, agent for service of process and the amount and type of stock to be issued.
- A detailed set of rules adopted by a corporation’s board of directors after the company has been incorporated. They are an important legal document for a corporation to have in place as they specify its internal management structure and how it will be run.
- Home Owner Association rules and regulations.
- Guidelines for job functions and duties as well as the schedule of fines. Member access only.
- Procedure used for handling complaints and enforcement of violations of the governing documents.
- All Fees charged for use of the facility.