The Woodburn Estates & Golf offices are open Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 9:00 am to 4:00 pm. The office is closed on Wednesday Please feel free to come into the office, or call 503-982-1776, or for buying assistance at email@example.com.
To all buyers, realtors, and title companies, Woodburn Estates & Golf (The Association HOA)is a private non-profit 501(c)(7) Social and Recreation Corporation that has rules that govern our community, and define who we are with the City of Woodburn and the State of Oregon. Woodburn Estates & Golf requires certain filings and fees at closing.
If you are purchasing a home in Woodburn Estates & Golf:
- This is a 55+ community and at least one person listed on the deed must be 55+.
- You may not have a household resident under the age of 18. Those under the age of 18 may visit for short periods (see Rules in the governing documents below).
- Contact the office at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 503-982-1776 and inquire if the seller has filed the Architectural Compliance Certification Request Form and the Architectural Request Form.
- Ensure you obtain clear title with no HOA leans, or violations, by checking that your escrow company has cleared to close with the HOA before closing. Liens are placed against the home, not the homeowner.
- Complete a Application to become a Member form, your signature on the application is your agreement to comply with the CC&R’s (see Common Forms below).
- Provide a copy of legal photo ID, showing the date of birth, for each resident when you submit your application.
- The Working Capital fee is due at closing, and should be collected by your escrow company to be sent to the HOA.
- The HOA Annual Membership fees to Woodburn Estates & Golf will be pro-rated at closing through the escrow company for the current year. Check your closing statement to ensure that this happens. NOTE: The HOA membership fees are not included in your mortgage; these dues must be paid directly to Woodburn Estates & Golf each year.
- Working Capital Fee: This fee, which must be paid before a transaction is closed, is 1.5% of the sale price, with a minimum of $3,000.00. This is usually collected at closing by the escrow company who will send it to the Association.
- Annual Fees are applied to Woodburn Estates & Golf operating fund (see CC&R’s Governing Documents below). They can be paid fully in January, or 50% in January and 50% in July. They are pro-rated by the escrow company at closing.
All homeowners are members, and all members are able to enjoy this private community. The Association owns the 18-hole (USGA rated par 69) golf course, pro shop, indoor heated swimming pool, spa, exercise equipment, billiards room, restaurant, auditorium, RV lot, and more. We have numerous social activities and golf cars are legal throughout the public streets in Woodburn Estates & Golf. There are nominal additional charges for Golf, RV Storage, Golf Car Storage, and private use of some of the facilities. See the fee schedule below.
All property owners are members of a503 (c) 7 non-profit corporation that owns the common property which includes the golf course and clubhouse. Members have equal shares in the corporation’s common property. Only one property owner in a residence must be the minimum age of 55. To protect our non-profit status, we have adopted rules, regulations, and restrictions. It is the property owner’s responsibility to maintain their home and lot governed by the CC&R’s.
Call 503-982-1776 for details.
This is a private course for members, and guests only. Members may choose to pay an annual fee for unlimited golf or a daily green fee. For more details on golf, see Golf Membership for our annual rates, and Green Fees if not a golf member, or call the Pro Shop at 503-981-0189, open everyday from 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM, or email the proshop@WoodburnEstatesGolf.com.
Please check with our WEG office at 503-982-1776, if you have any questions.