The Woodburn Estates & Golf (The Association) offices are open Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 4:00 pm. At this time masks are required by order of the Governor of the state of Oregon. Please feel free to come into the office, or call 503-981-1776, or for buying assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To all buyers, realtors, and title companies, Woodburn Estates & Golf is a private non-profit HOA 501(c)(7) Social and Recreation Corporation that has rules that govern our community and define who we are with the City of Woodburn and the State of Oregon. Woodburn Estates & Golf requires certain filings and fees at closing.
If you are purchasing a home in Woodburn Estates & Golf:
- This is a 55+ community and at least one person listed on the deed must be 55+.
- You may not have a household resident under the age of 18.
- Obtain a copy of the Compliance Certification Request and the Architectural Planning Committee Approval Request Form.
- Ensure you have a title search performed to check for liens before you purchase the home. Liens are placed against the home, not the homeowner.
- Complete a Homeowner Membership Application, your signature on the application is your agreement to comply with the C. C. & R.’s.
- Provide a copy of legal photo ID for each resident.
- Ensure the title company receives a current statement of the account of the house you are purchasing.
- Pay the Working Capital Fee.
- Pay the HOA membership fees to Woodburn Estates & Golf at closing.
- HOA membership fees are not included in your mortgage; these dues must be paid directly to Woodburn Estates & Golf each year.
- Working Capital Fee: For homes selling at $200,000.00 or less, the working capital fee is $3,000.00. For homes selling above $200,000.00 the working capital fee is 1.5% of the selling price and it is due upon transfer of title at closing. Applied to Woodburn Estates & Golf reserve funds.
- Annual Fees are applied to Woodburn Estates & Golf operating funds. See Fee Schedule.
All members are able to enjoy this private community and have the option to play golf. The Association owns the 18-hole (USGA rated par 72) golf course, pro shop, indoor heated swimming pool, spa, exercise equipment, billiards room, restaurant, auditorium, RV lot, and more. We have numerous social activities and golf cars are legal throughout the public streets in Woodburn Estates & Golf.
All property owners are members of a non-profit corporation that owns the common property which includes the golf course and clubhouse. Members have equal shares in the corporation’s common property. Only one property owner in a residence must be the minimum age of 55. To protect our non-profit status, we have adopted rules, regulations, and restrictions. It is the property owner’s responsibility to maintain their home and lot governed by the CC&R’s.
Call 503-982-1776 for details.
For more details on golf, see Golf Membership for our annual rates, and Green Fees if not a golf member, or call the Pro Shop at 503-981-0189, open everyday from 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM, or email the proshop@WoodburnEstatesGolf.com.
Please check with our WEG office at 503-982-1776, if you have any questions.