For nonresidents, age 50+ associate plans are available that allow full usage as if you were a resident.
Call the office at 503-982-1776 or Pro Shop 503-981-0189 during normal office hours or email proshop@WoodburnEstatesGolf.com for details.
- 2017 Choice of Associate plans:
- $500 “Social Associate” for all activities, except golf.
- $875 “Golf Only Associate” for unlimited golf.
- $1,150 “Full Associate” for all activities and unlimited golf.
- Social & Golf couples $1,800 annually
- Join our Men’s or Ladies Golf Club (additional fee) and establish a USGA handicap.
- Associate plans pro-rated first year only
All property owners are members of a non-profit corporation that owns all the common property including the golf course and clubhouse and have equal shares in the corporation’s common property. Only one property owner in a residence must be the minimum age of 55. To protect our status, we have adopted rules, regulations, and restrictions. All homes are single story.
Call 503-982-1776 for details or
Woodburn Estates & Golf is a private non-profit 501(c)(7) corporation.
A sampling of our amenities includes a 5,400 yard, par 72 – 18-hole golf course, over 26,000 Sq. Ft. clubhouse, indoor heated swimming pool, hot tub, exercise equipment, snooker/pool room, restaurant, hardwood floor auditorium, secure RV lot and much more. We have numerous social activities. Golf cars can be driven legally throughout public roads in Woodburn Estates & Golf.
Oregon Trails Golf
Purchasing an Associate Golf package allows you to participate in The Oregon Trail Sister Club Program. This program is an agreement between the listed clubs to allow a reduced fee to play their course because you play golf at Woodburn Estates & Golf. For more information about Oregon Trails Golf call 503-982-1776 during office hours or